BIZQUARTZ PREMIUM SERVICES
Want to Sell your Business Quickly? Tried your luck to sell your business in different ways and could not get through? Feeling helpless to find the Right Business Opportunities?
Seek Bizquartz Premium Service. Answer for all your Business Brokerage Services.
Bizquartz has helped many sellers in the past to sell off their business be it profitable, loss making or even a closed business. At Bizquartz selling a business is passion and years of expertise make us sell any business as quickly as possible. Bizquartz Premium service should be the answer to sell off your business.
We charge just an Amount of AED 3000* to start selling your business by promoting it aggressively and generating the interests of buyers in to your business. Bizquartz works relentlessly to sell your business at the earliest by using our business selling strategies. Bizquartz promise to sell your business in less than 90 days but does not guarantee the transaction. It’s our passion to do Match-Making of Business Buyers and Sellers across UAE.
Advantages of Bizquartz Premium Service
Best Consultant Assigned to work on your Business for sale or to help you find the best business opportunity.
- Email Campaigns
Running email campaigns of your business listing targeting the Business Investors, Business Buyers by maintaining the confidentiality of the business.
- Social Media Campaigns
Promoting your business listing on Bizquartz Social Media pages and blogs by our Expert digital marketing team. We cover all the potential social media platforms like FB,Insta, Linkedin,Google Ads).
- Whatsapp Broadcasts:
Broadcasting your business listing to more than 4500+ Business Clients of Bizquartz.
- Business & Featured Listing:
Professional Business listing by best describing your business on top classified websites to generate the interest of potential buyers.
In featured listings, listing of your business will be on the homepage of bizquartz for a week followed with Featured ad in our Inventory list.
- Multiple Listing Service:
Continuous Promotion of your business for sale listing on more than 5 Classified portals.
- Exclusive Inventory
As we are professional Business Consultants we have a great Number of inventories which should meet your requirements. Most of the inventory at Bizquartz are exclusive.
- On Demand Search:
If your need is something beyond the availability and would like us to fetch for you to meet your business needs, we work relentlessly to find that right option.
- End to End Transaction:
Right from screening the options as per your business needs to Smooth Transaction, We will be there assisting you at every stage to make you feel comfortable throughout the Business deal.
- Documents Verification:
Bizquartz will verify and ask for the required documents from the business seller to assure you about the authenticity of the business. However we advise all the business buyers and investors to do their due diligence from their end.
- Deal Management:
We Provide you with overall deal management to guide the Sellers and Buyers throughout the
Business Deal Transaction.
Most of the Business Owners and Buyers have no idea about the valuation of a business. Business valuation is a complicated subject. We use our expertise and industry formulas to help business buyers and sellers to understand the market value of the business.
- Market Insights:
We help Business Sellers and buyers by providing the current market knowledge , market insights which can help them focus on their business needs during the sale process.
- Point of Contact:
Will act as point of contact on your behalf to answer any queries regarding your business for sale or Business wanted requirements and be available to schedule Business inspections.
Terms & Conditions:
- Exclusive Right to sell: where the seller agrees to pay the agreed Brokerage if by the expiration date in the listing contract, if the business is sold regardless of whether the buyer is obtained through the agency or not. Even if the seller finds the buyer him/herself a commission is still owed to the brokerage furthermore the seller cannot list the business with any other broker until the listing expires.
- Exclusive agency listing is to list with one brokerage company and the seller owes the commission to the broker if sold by the broker.
- Open Agency is to list with multiple brokerage companies. And the seller owes the commission to the brokers who close the deal successfully.
- Retainer fee/ Upfront fee: is the amount where the seller/buyer pays to the brokerage company to start working on their business for sale or business requirement,
- We (THE BROKER) has prepared a BUSINESS PROFILE and Due Diligence data for information purposes only and it is not intended that this form any part of an agreement between you ( The Purchase, Buyer, Investor) and the Vendor (The Seller, Business Owner) or THE BROKER.
- The Seller of the business you enquired through us has engaged THE BROKER ( BIZQUARTZ) to act as its agent to negotiate the successful sale of the business. THE BROKER, acting on behalf of the Seller is authorized to provide THE PURCHASER with access to the BUSINESS PROFILE and at a later stage, the Due Diligence Data subject to the execution of the CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT.
- All documents and information contained within the BUSINESS PROFILE and Due Diligence Data have been supplied to THE BROKER by the SELLER of the business and/or their advisors and service providers. THE BROKER does not warrant the information is correct and has not audited the business’s financial information or verified that the documents and the information contained within the BUSINESS PROFILE and Due Diligence Data is correct. All images and graphs are for indicative purposes only.
- Furthermore, no representations or warranties expressed or implied have been made by THE BROKER as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained within the BUSINESS PROFILE and Due Diligence Data and THE BROKER accepts no responsibility for any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained within the BUSINESS PROFILE and Due Diligence Data report whatsoever. THE BROKER and the SELLER recommend that you make further enquiries on the business and seek independent legal, commercial and financial advice before proceeding to contract for the purchase of this business.
- THE BROKER and the Vendor reserve the right to amend or replace any information contained in the BUSINESS PROFILE and Due Diligence Data, and THE BROKER is under no obligation to do so. THE BROKER, at its sole discretion may terminate or suspend your access to the BUSINESS DEAL at any given point.
- The SELLER has specifically requested that you do not directly approach the SELLER, any staff, customers or suppliers of the business without explicit permission of THE BROKER. Therefore, all enquiries or requests for additional information must be directed to THE BROKER.
- In the Event the Purchaser or the Seller try to contact each other directly bypassing the Broker. Both the Buyer and the Seller are bound to pay the Commission of 5% each of the successful Business transaction Value in the event if the buyer and seller end in closing the deal. At no stage The Broker should be ignored during the process of deal. All the Communication to be mediated through the Broker.
- Bizquartz is a professional business consultancy and investment advisory firm. We are passionate to conclude deals by helping both the buyers and sellers. Our motto is to deliver the promise about the transaction. However due do some uncertainty of business consulting we do not guarantee the sellers about the expected price and transactions.
- In No event Bizquartz, its employees, directly or indirectly are responsible for any errors in the transaction by the seller or buyer. Any pending liabilities, dues, loans, salaries , utility bills and any other outstanding on the business should be cleared by the seller before handing it over. Bizquartz doesn’t take any responsibility for both the parties.
IN THE WORLD OF EXTREMITY BUSINESS HAS NO END
Now is better than never seed your business dreams with the help of professional guidance.